Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Tale of Two Camerons

Kirk Cameron on gay marriage:
"I think that it's unnatural. I think that it's detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization....
I believe marriage was defined by God a long time ago.... One man, one woman for life till death do you part. So I would never attempt to try to redefine marriage."
 David Cameron:
"I don’t support gay marriage despite being a Conservative. I support gay marriage because I’m a Conservative."
One doesn't want to do it, so wants to ban it.
The other doesn't want to do it either but is insistent on protecting the democratic rights of those who may want to.

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Not life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness as defined by some poorly-educated, washed-up creationist.

No comments:

Post a Comment